I’ve been dipping my hand into many pots of paint lately (both figuratively and literally) and it’s a challenge to keep up with my ever-growing list of projects to do and adventures to have. However, I can’t complain. I love finding things I enjoy and incorporating them into my daily life, whether it’s planning for a big event with friends or just enjoying a cup of hot apple cider when strolling through the Union Square Markets.
Without further ado, here’s my list of things to love right now:
1. live everything. probably my favorite quote, ever.
2. work hard and be nice to people
3. crosses everywhere…just bought this shirt
4. catching up with old friends…went here last night – yum!
5. dmitri’s winning project runway collection
6. words of walt whitman (and the gorgeous art behind it…add this to my inspiration)
7. this candle – it smells EXACTLY like my great uncle’s old jewelry store (which I haven’t been in since I was about 6) – awesome.
8. discovering this delicious Chelsea bakery/boutique
9. cozy spaces
10. revisiting old favorites
11. geometric anything (a constant on my love list, really)
12. escaping into a good book
13. living here
15. and these words