Please forgive my recent absence while I was backpacking through Europe…don’t worry, I’ve returned with more inspiration than ever (and about 5000 photos to sort through!). But, before I share my adventures abroad, I thought I would share some of my current cravings (and recent purchases for that matter – see the fab flats below) in the fashion and design world.
1. Bright accents (…really though, when am I not craving these? For my familiar readers, I don’t even need to mention my favorite complimentary color combo.)
2. Geometric Jewelry, this one is the “Arch Ring” by Pamela Love
3. Reminders of home.
4. Interesting Patterns…loving this “Pleated Back Top” by Parker
5. Gender Neutral Design (and just everything in this room) by designer Mark Egerstrom
6. My new flats! “Lunna” by Dolce Vita…and what do you know, apparently they’re Olivia Palermo’s pick on Piperlime, too.
7. Abstract Art (I really gotta save the funds for that Oil Class.)
More to come!